Mehta Wealth Ltd is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its customers/users/service hirers and to keep the personal and financial information secure. We herewith disclose our privacy practices and encourage you to read our privacy statements to understand our policy.
● Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
● Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
● Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
● Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
● Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
● User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information collected by Mehta and how it is used:
This website and/or App ("Website") does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Mehta may use your personally identifiable information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from Mehta and its affiliates. At any time you may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from Mehta by following the instructions on the mail.
Mehta has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web / internet. However, Mehta or any of its associates/employees/partners cannot be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements. In the course of using this website or availing the products and services via the online application forms, inquiries, feed-backs, subscriptions, and questionnaires, Mehta and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
Mehta may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of Mehta and (iii) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users Mehta, the site, its owners, or the public.
Mehta's Website and its associate/group sites contain links to other websites. Mehta is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.